LSA IT – East Hall provides computing support to a subset of LSA academic units on central campus.
We are located on the first floor of East Hall, room 1069 (map), open 8am to 5pm weekdays. Our telephone number is (734) 763-0193. If you have trouble finding your way around this site, please see this page.
After hours, contact the ITS Service Center at 734-764-4357.
- “Standard” computing Support
- Research computing software development (contact us)
- HPC, Flux, and cluster computing support (contact us)
- Loaner equipment
Department Specific Information
- UM Google
- Connecting to the LSA file server spaces (S and H drives, Lab and Group spaces)
- login id (uniqname).
- directory entry.
- Safe Computing.
- Connecting projectors to laptops
- Accessing AFS/IFS space.
- Giving visitors or collaborators access to UM resources.
- Printing posters.
- Connecting to the wireless network.
- What happens when I leave UM?.